Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog in the making

It was a usual mundane Tuesday. I hate Tuesdays because Tuesdays don't have anything special to them. A week starts off with a Monday, Wednesday is the day when the weekend in only halfway far, Thursdays are the days i look forward to because i get to see some good programs on TV, Fridays needless to say is a good day to start a tempting weekend. Had a boring start, with text messages from friends, some forwarded some random. Some of them teasing me, some of them asking me for a meet. What a usual morning. I'll be honest, i don't know how to make this interesting. I am not Dan Brown , I can't twist words so they sound like you're visualising it, i am no charmer. I can only pen down some thoughts,wished my brain had a printer attached to it, one of my cravings :D. Had seen some of my friends post links to their blogs. That's when i realised Blogging is cool! Why not do something, it is atleast better to write something than watch the idiot box all day. Okay, the next thing was to sign up. Personally i hate signing ups, they just fail your whole excitement in some or the other way. Thankfully that wasn't the case with Blogger :D . Although there was a rough patch, where i had to assign a title for my blog. Phew! me and some of my friends know how nerve-cracking it was. I was on the cusp of writing a stupid name without asking friends, when suddenly 'fuzzy' struck me, and literally my head. I had an obsession for this word fuzzy, somehow it just sounded like crazy and crazy is what i am. I was helped by few of my friends, namely Shrey, Mansi, Tuhin(who is a walking-talking dictionary and an amazing writer) and Amaan. Amaan suggested 'cravings' in a different context. I just had to join the two words. Alliterations were suggested, but to my surprise even the good ones didn't click with me. I guess it proved to be a pain in their neck, somehow Amaan reassured me that it wasn't, rather it proved good for him, making his engine rev. Few simple steps, and voila! there i was gazing at my empty dashboard.
I am not an articulate writer. My mind can't rev like a 1100 BHP Zenvo. I am not good with words as others are, i can't merely play with them, but hey! this blogger isn't meant for only eloquent people. I think i can try my luck here as well. This is my first blog post. What i mean by fuzzy cravings, is what you need to find out ;-) .
It is a small post, i promise to write bigger ones, definitely better ones.
Gear up folks for automobiles, gadgets and my life in my perspective :-) .

1 comment:

  1. Fuzzzy Cravings is crazzzzy ! You know what thats what excited me to read further! well, i guess curling words should be straight away cut out from the list of your craving ! Oh cumon ! , he most beautiful and interesting pieces come from simple words ...trust me , if u write like dan brown ...u will lose a fan :p, i dont like his confusing style of writing, i hope that doesnt make me an illiterate , but believe me i appreciate words, write ups, articles , though iam not a connoisseur of literary works..but i guess yours is not literary or somethings, its just a blog, it should be cool , simple , and roccccking ...and for some ppl like you may be even craazzzzy ! Man , you know what ....Keeeep Writing!!!

    ReplyDelete