Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

Cravings. Part 2

Finally comes the second part to the 'cravings' family of posts. Finally because it has come after a Loooooooooooong time, stressing on long. Longer than even Ram and Sita's Banwas(spelt it right?). Though it's not the final one. Not very sure, really, what to write here, coz my cravings have just gotten bigger and better and fatter(literally) and more mature, yet still having the same old roots. Here goes :

6) Nutella- I am a die hard fan of Nutella. Period. Have always had this weird craving for infinite chocolate spread. TADA! In 2000 came this tiny bottle of Nutella from Singapore, my first ever 'lovely' gift from abroad. And now that I think of it, that little bottle wasn't enough for my pacific ocean equivalent stomach. Now, anyone asking me for 'stuff' from abroad, I immediately reply without even thinking, 5-6 bottles of Nutella :P. What a TASTE! With bread, roti, ice cream, coffee.. anything! Okay I can go on and on about this but let's just end this by saying,It's my FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE MADE EDIBLE FOOD.

7)A huge collection of PC games. It won't come for free, rather will cost a lot, but I'd love to own a huge pile of PC games, so that i can go like " ummmm I want to play this one, errr no this one.. umm okay wait! I'll play all 3:) ". Obviously here money will buy happiness and satisfaction and a little confusion but worth the interest and time pass.

8)Bucket full of Apples! Bucket shall be the size of Qutab Minar. I am not kidding, I love apples and can actually eat 10 a day. No kidding. Oh wait! Pineapple too included, but not as much as apples. Though pineapple has an 'apple' in it, but it can't fill apple's place :). And guess what! Loving Apple phrase is ambiguous. Keep yourself busy with it ;).

9)My own car. YES! Would love to own the ultimate automobile. Automobile sounds just way too cooler than a 'car'. HUH! What's in a car? start with c and immediately, before you know it ends with r. Automobile, sounds really cool coz it's 'mobile' pronounced as 'mobeel' making it sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler. Anyway, I'd love to own an automobile, even if not an expensive one, but one that atleast does the job :D. That is, cutting my travelling time from college to Home and vice versa and easing the job of finding bus and metro on time.

10)A blog where i could earn money :P. Lame thing to crave for, but who doesn't like an extra side income adding to your salary? Believe me, Half of us are here to earn money in some or the other way. By here i mean on internet. So does our search end on adsense? NA! Though i'm quite unsure as to who will click on the ads for me anyway. lol :P. But i guess i'll go ahead and put adsense on my blog. Any clicks on it, and I'll be more than honoured!

5 Cravings for today, not as exciting as before, but definitely from the bottom of my body(lol). I've been thinking of fulfilling atleast one of the above cravings. Let's see if the impossible will happen. More cravings coming soon(soon = any time i want to write, My blog My choice My rule) :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment