Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fake, Plastic people. We are.


As the title suggests, I'm going to yack about how fake people are and how plastic people act in front of others, knowing everything exactly how the person feels about the third person. Well NO! I'm not going to write the same shit what everybody's writing. I'll write about how plastic I've been and related to that, how others are in front of me.

It's been some odd million days(seems so) since I've been born, and some odd 19 years since I've been pestering my parents and friends. I won't bore you with my life, coz frankly my journey has been pretty normal and no shocks or surprises as such, well apart from few which are not worth mentioning ;). So back to the point, fake people. Right! what about them? Well they are everywhere no? I mean I am sure you all must have felt low coz at some point or the other your friends have not respected you, your decisions, not been with you when you needed them and not displayed themselves as they claim to be. As for the last sentence, I am sure it'll relate to almost everyone. Now one thing, I am also fake, but in some ways. I think we should all agree that to some extent, we are FAKE! Yes, we don't act the way we should, we hide our feelings, we show what we are not. Why? Just to be in good books of the person, to get maximum output with minimum input? To show them that you care, however inside you're all devil and you just want to benefit in any possible way.

I have been fake at times, I agree, but not at the cost of causing some problem. Though the degree of my 'fake-ness' isn't for sure as much as the people around me. I am quite a 'in your face' person, be it through jokes or teasing or just general leisure talks. I don't really care what the other person feels, but truth must be told. It's like from outside you see a really good building, and inside when you enter you see dust and broken glasses and broken furniture. Is that what really some people try to be? Coz truth be, they'll show their true self in no time, leaving you sad and shocked. So, as I was talking about myself, I have been fake to some people. No regrets, for the same has been carried out by them. But for those who didn't, sorry to them.

There was a huge transition from school to college. In school it was all happy and you had great friends, some fake ones but their intensity was nothing to fear. Once you step into college, it's like everything's upside down. You start getting negative vibes all of a sudden, like everyone's ready to pounce on you. People become more and more fake, and less friendly. It's like you're stuck in a well, constantly trying to find a way out of it, however failing innumerable times. Atleast that's how college has treated me. And so have i heard from many people, " College mein 50% friends are fake, and out of the rest , 30% are friends but only for some amount of time." I am happy the rest 20% are atleast there. Phew! :D

Now, some people who have tried acting smart with me, like "Hey! how're you doing?" instead of "The jackass is back dammit!" have shown their true self and it was then I realised the world is not as it seems. It's got people, trying to benefit from you, getting into your good books just to reach the destination before you. They act like best friends, or rather good friends most of the times, leaving your mouth as big as probably the Sun and full of anger and sadness at the same time. Why would he do that? What did she get by doing that? Why me of all others? Why is he sticking to her now? etc etc have popped in minds of those being used by so called 'friends'.

My message to all the fakers: Please, do not follow 'fake it till you make it' at areas where they are not supposed to be used, coz then you're going to make enemies and that's it. Peace out! Be happy and spread happiness. That's the motto followed by me, and should be followed by people. I hate fake people, seriously do. I hope they all go to some horrible place and get treated the same way. Yes, that's what comes out of my mind if anything similar happens.

Love this line, said by Kurt Cobain:

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”


What did you think of this post? Any similarities with your life? Not agreeing to most of the part? Feeling it's been exaggerated? Well then that's your opinion, coz mine will certainly still be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment