Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cravings. part 1

As my title suggests, i have certain cravings, not too sure about how I can achieve them but nevertheless cravings are cravings :P . I wish I had a genie grant me 3 wishes. So I would wish the 3rd wish to be another infinite wishes. I don't know why Aladin was so lucky, I am in much more need, and frankly Aladin didn't even use his wishes properly :/ . Loser i say!
Here is a list of some of my cravings, that is my first part. Will add more as time passes by and something lures me:

1. I want a gigantic laptop, i don't care about the size, umm okay the screen should be 21" atleast! I am a movie buff and an avid music listener, I want a personal laptop to store all this stuff. WOW I just rhymed! :P anyway, since i am a gadget freak, I would like to personalise it myself. 8gb ram, 1Tb hard drive, Nvidia graphics are the basic needs. Mac or a non-mac won't really make a difference. It has to be black, i love black, eventually makes the laptop look HOT! An internet connection is a must, but that can be sought after later.

2. Apple iphone 4/HTC HD2. Both are AWESOME! iphone 4 as you all know, master of touchscreens. Other phones seem like 'press screens' in front of it. Smooth gesture of your fingers and the touch flows like stream of water, smoooooooth. HD2 on the other hand has a good touchscreen, but an enormous screen! It's like computer in front of you. They have their own downsides, but you can't expect everything to be perfect :D .

3. Nintendo Wii. I should stress on one thing, I am huge, a giant. 6'3 and weighing easily over 90 Kgs :P Wii is a great thing to have, another reason- lose weight :D I mean how cool can it be to lose weight while playing at home! This one is definitely what I want, or something better like this if ever invented. p.s: i'm in desperate need to lose weight, anything lucrative like that can definitely steal my heart.

4. A good drum kit, hopefully 7 piece. All companies are nearly the same so doesn't matter. I'm no Ole Ohman or Sivamani , I am an amateur drummer, eyeing a good spot in a good band. Obviously that dream's faaaaaar away, but catching Jerry wasn't easy for Tom either ;-) . But I don't mean I won't ever reach that stage, who knows might be drumming in an year or might take me 10 years. So,back to point, I do need a good kit, sadly it is expensive and seeing other people play drums makes it more tempting.

5. A dictionary fitted into my mind. I would like to curl sentences and use heavy words like Dan Brown. Nothing comes from scratch, but it's just a wish.

5 wishes/cravings for now. Will write more parts as time passes by. Some of them might click with you for sure. I am sorely in need of a genie. Too many wishes, too less money.

p.s.: I wanted to include one point, that i wished i had money like Ambanis, Mallyas etc. But then if I were that rich, why would I be writing this or infact why would I be having any craving, no? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Damnn ! Where are the rest!! Iam craving for moreeeee :p

    ReplyDelete