Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Money is all we need!

Have you ever wondered why we earn so much? To show off our spendings? To show others what a lavish lifestyle we have? NO! Duh no! Even a kid can answer that. Think again.
Atleast I've been living just to earn money and live my life without any hassles. To live till I die without troubles and enjoy it whichever way I want. I mean that's the sole purpose we're living for. Often do I think, WHY THE HELL AM I STUDYING? Sadly, the only answer I get is to earn money. AAAARGH! Why does everything boil down to money? :(
I want to buy chips, I need money. I need to buy maggi , I need money. Chocolates, money. Ice cream, money. Playstation, money. Phone, money. So bugging! Why can't I just get something in return of maybe my socks or my hankies or my hair or something. Why freakin' money all the time! :\

'Tu paisa paisa karti hai kyun paise pe tu marti hai", a stupid line from some stupid hindi film which is kinda stuck in my head. Again money! HUH! I just don't get it. Btw, paisa=money. BAH! whatever. Not like I am dying for money. I am good enough till i work. :) Thanks to my parents for supporting me. I have no intentions of working for myself, I don't want to grow up and earn. I just want to live life this way, my parents supporting me :P.

I should earn money? But why should I earn it now? I'm only 19, yes 19 ONLY! I have no house of my own, nothing to look after. However I have a neverending crazy craving list which i want to fulfil. But i can do that later as well, when i earn. But i want it now :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Ok calm down. I can do some internship/training to get money. But why should I earn at this age! AAAHHH! bah! This sucks. I am  so not working right now, it's just too much for a kid to work at such a small age. Yes! I AM A KID!

I wish I could work or get money. Or I wish things weren't related to money. Then I would have a lot to exchange for :P WHY IS THE WORLD NOT FAIR TO KIDS! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment