Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hail our government

Just when you think, it couldn't get worse, you get thrown into the juice grinder. DAMN! It sucks I know to have a government and employees like these here, but then aren't we culprits for creating an environment like this for them?

Okay take for example, I had to surrender my hostel room before I leave hostel and also fill a form with details to give it for reallotment. The employees(or hostel staff as they say) made me run 10-15 rounds from hostel office to the hostels(around 400 mts one way!) and that's bloody pissing off, but then had it been a private college you would not have been able to have approaches, and phone calls that endanger staff's jobs :P.

So called 'efficient' people are definitely not efficient. They make you wait intentionally for hours, make you do all sorts of stupid things to get what you want. I shall find their efficiency this way :

Efficiency= No. of hours that should have been taken to complete the job/No. of hours actually taken to complete the job

In my case it was efficiency= 1/8=.125 or 12.5% which is worse than any petrol or a diesel car.

Hence i would like the government to change the staff people and please put better efficient machines instead, that'll atleast be useful and less time consuming!

Not a lame post, just a sad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment